A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bleak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bleak is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bleak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bleak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bleak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Bleak MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Bleak practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bleak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bleak practices Psychiatry near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Madison, WI.
See Beloit Psychiatrists.