A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Blumetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumetti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumetti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Blumetti, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumetti graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Blumetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Blumetti MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Blumetti practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Blumetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Blumetti practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.