A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Blumetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Blumetti, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumetti graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Blumetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Blumetti MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Blumetti practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Blumetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Blumetti practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Oak Park Surgeons.