A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Boisture:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Boisture, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Boisture, JD, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boisture graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Boisture has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Boisture JD and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Boisture practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Boisture has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Boisture practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.