A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Boldrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Boldrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Boldrick, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boldrick graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Boldrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Connolly Boldrick MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Boldrick practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Boldrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Boldrick practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.