A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bontreger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bontreger, Internist, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bontreger, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- concussion management
Education & Awards
Dr. Bontreger graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bontreger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Bontreger DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Bontreger practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bontreger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Bontreger practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Sports Medicine Doctors.