Jan 18th, 2014

Very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Bontreger. She took the time to listen, which is rare in this day in age. She has an excellent bedside manner and knows what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sep 25th, 2013

Dr B is great; explains everything clearly and is always willings to talk to me. I also really like her assistant, John. Both are wonderful.

A Pleasant Experience show details A Pleasant Experience
Dec 16th, 2011

I can't say enough in praise of Dr. Bontreger! In my 50 years I've only met one other doctor whose bedside manner ranked anywhere close to that of Dr. Bontreger. She took the time to listen to my concerns, answer all my questions, and make sure I understood what was transpiring with my treatment. Dr. Bontreger also demonstrated what I felt was an impressive ability for remembering personal details about myself which I had shared with her during my visits. The expression of her genuine concern for my well being was obvious and greatly appreciated. Dr. Bontreger did not talk down to me as many doctors seem to exhibit the penchant for doing. Dr. Bontreger was patient and kind, and never seemed in a rush to see me and get me out the door. Any patient would be lucky to have Dr. Bontreger as their treating physician.