Dr. Jennifer Allen Is this you?

She is as good as it gets!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Allen has treated me numerous times for multiple concerns I have had. She has earned my 100% trust as a patient! She is very realistic and informative when discussing my concerns, which was key when making my decision to have procedures done. When it comes to enhancing appearances, I was careful of who to trust. I am so happy I chose Dr. Allen! She is very kind, sincere, and makes you feel very important as her patient. I highly recommend he to anyone seeking cosmetic procedures.

PhD, Psychology

Posted on January 8th, 2014

.There was very little feedback. She tends to be rude and patronizing. She has been late to appointments, can be condescending and challenging. Tends to be evasive and not adhere to or listen to patients requests. If it’s not her way it is unacceptable. Her disposition should display additional diplomacy. I recommend additional training for diplomacy and sensitivity.

WONDERFUL.....all the way around!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

I had the full blown "Mommy Makeover" done by Dr. Allen. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction on my inner/outer thighs, back, and arms. She did a WONDERFUL job! I have been so pleased with my results! She is a very kind and caring individual who is very skilled at what she does. I feel that these procedures need to be performed by a physician who has an eye for how to shape and sculpt the body in just the right way. There is so much potential for error when it comes to these procedures. I went with Dr. Allen because I felt that she has the skill and technique necessary to give me the results I wanted. I made a GREAT choice! I could go on and on! Dr. Allen and her assistant were absolutely fantastic in every way! Highly recommend!

Posted on October 17th, 2016