Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
1960 Ogden St
Ste 220
Five Points, Denver, CO 80218
303-861-0808
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Brenner had my symptoms wrong even the DAY OF my procedure, when she was going over the reason for my procedure. She forgot to give me my blood test results, and waited until I was already under a sedative to tell me only because I reminded her that she was supposed to tell me the results that day..... I obviously didn't remember, and had to call the next day. Office had my personal info wrong, after I had called 3 times to confirm. In the end, nothing conclusive came up (which is good news) but something is obviously wrong, and she did not take the time or use the proper procedures to figure it out. She told me to come back in 6 mo if symptoms persist. After I had already paid about $600 out of pocket, I got billed another $1200. She told me it was covered. But I'm sure her paycheck was covered and she got mad cash for making me go through tests I didn't need.

|  show details
May 9th, 2012

I didn't feel listened to at all and feel like she diagnosed me within the first 2 minutes. Not very happy about this appointment. Getting another referral.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Brenner was dismissive and uncaring. I do not recommend her, go elsehwere!