A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Brod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Brod, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brod graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brod has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Brod practice?
Dr. Jennifer Brod practices Pediatrics near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wayne, PA.