Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

909 9th Ave
Ste 101
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-334-0562
Locations and availability (3)

Apr 26th, 2012

Dr. Brooks is very personably, caring. Easy to get an appointment. Receptionist Ms. Kathy is a God Send to the office. Some of the office staff can be rude and ignore you. I will recommend Dr. Brooks highly.

Nov 16th, 2011

I love her! She was so thorough with her exam and caring. I thought she covered everything I had gone in with concerns about and then some. The staff was fantastic! I am so happy I made an appt with this dr. I was just going by reviews and crossing my fingers. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Brooks to anybody. Also, her accent is wonderful and very entertaining :-)

|  Amazing Dr!  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Brooks when I lived in Ft. Worth and wish so much that I could go back to her. The medical care in the state I currently live in is sub-par at best. I highly recommend Dr. Brooks. She is compassionate and caring and will take the time to explain everyting and make sure you are comfortable with what is going on.

|  Perfectionist  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

Great Doctor, good at what she does. will take care of all your problems. Front desk girl could benefit from a customer service seminar. However does not reflect the good care you will get once in with Dr. Brooks. She will run all test needed to take of you.

|  Love my Doctor  |  show details
by Tommie Johnson on Oct 31st, 2009

Dr. Jennifer Brooks has alwaays treate4d me with the utmost respect and professionalism. She makes me feel comfortable and at aese during the exam.In my opinion she is simply the best.

Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Brooks is very kind and efficient and always puts me at ease. She always takes time out at the end of my visit to ask if I have any questions for her, and if I do, she answers them clearly and thoroughly. The only problem I have is with the office staff- they are generally okay but can border on rude at times, and they have charged wrong insurance companies and have messed up my scheduling. I still go there because I would put up with a lot to see Dr. Brooks; I recommend her.

|  Waiting time for an office visit.  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2009

I was very disappointed in the the time is takes me to get in for an appointment(3 weeks) , after she knew my problems that I have had (I was in alot of pain)I went in for a appointment and I had to go for a emergency songogram after I called for a appoitment to get back in to dicuss my options I had to wait another 2 1/2 weeks to see her again. I should not have to wait 6 weeks to get the help I need.