Dr. Jennifer Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Brooks?

August 19th, 2017

Very Professional

All of my visits with her has been Great. She made me feel me feel as if she has known me for a very long time from the first visit she is just GREAT.

May 9th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Brooks has been with me through some very sad moments. She always provides excellent advice/medicine. I would go to no other.

August 16th, 2016

My Dr. Jennifer Brooks is the BEST

I have the utmost faith and trust in Dr. Brooks and her staff. I have trusted her with my life so if that's not saying it all for this wonderful God sent I don' t know what is. I have also recommended my friends and they too would recommend Dr. Brooks as well, I just love her she spends as much time answering my questions and concerns as I would like she does not hurry to get to the next patient and that's why I highly commend her.

July 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor

April 26th, 2012

Dr. Brooks is very personably, caring. Easy to get an appointment. Receptionist Ms. Kathy is a God Send to the office. Some of the office staff can be rude and ignore you. I will recommend Dr. Brooks highly.

November 16th, 2011

I love her! She was so thorough with her exam and caring. I thought she covered everything I had gone in with concerns about and then some. The staff was fantastic! I am so happy I made an appt with this dr. I was just going by reviews and crossing my fingers. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Brooks to anybody. Also, her accent is wonderful and very entertaining :-)

April 15th, 2011

Amazing Dr!

I was a patient of Dr. Brooks when I lived in Ft. Worth and wish so much that I could go back to her. The medical care in the state I currently live in is sub-par at best. I highly recommend Dr. Brooks. She is compassionate and caring and will take the time to explain everyting and make sure you are comfortable with what is going on.

July 31st, 2010

Perfectionist

Great Doctor, good at what she does. will take care of all your problems. Front desk girl could benefit from a customer service seminar. However does not reflect the good care you will get once in with Dr. Brooks. She will run all test needed to take of you.

October 31st, 2009

Love my Doctor

Dr. Jennifer Brooks has alwaays treate4d me with the utmost respect and professionalism. She makes me feel comfortable and at aese during the exam.In my opinion she is simply the best.

October 1st, 2009

Dr. Brooks is very kind and efficient and always puts me at ease. She always takes time out at the end of my visit to ask if I have any questions for her, and if I do, she answers them clearly and thoroughly. The only problem I have is with the office staff- they are generally okay but can border on rude at times, and they have charged wrong insurance companies and have messed up my scheduling. I still go there because I would put up with a lot to see Dr. Brooks; I recommend her.

September 15th, 2009

Waiting time for an office visit.

I was very disappointed in the the time is takes me to get in for an appointment(3 weeks) , after she knew my problems that I have had (I was in alot of pain)I went in for a appointment and I had to go for a emergency songogram after I called for a appoitment to get back in to dicuss my options I had to wait another 2 1/2 weeks to see her again. I should not have to wait 6 weeks to get the help I need.

August 3rd, 2017