Dr. Jennifer Browning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Browning?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017

great doctor

January 29th, 2015

Great doctor, she knows her stuff, and very caring! I highly Recommended her!

January 15th, 2015

Sad prenatal visit

Front off lice staff acted like I was bothering them when I first called. I moved practices because doctor was rude and waited forever. Not sure but waiting room was empty too. Just strange - new in town so I picked them out of the phone booth. Lastly no one called me back with my test results. It was just odd. I'm not a first time mother so I knew what to expect. Very sad.

April 29th, 2014

Awful :(

My first ob/gyn experience and I must say it was near-traumatic. I was unable to get any of my questions answered and the nurse was extremely rude and looked at me as if I was an animal. It was just totally rude. I was scheduled over 2 months out. I was called less than a week before my appointment to re-schedule. I was then called the day before my cancelled appointment to 'confirm' and when I called right back to confirm the address she said I had no such appointment. I arrived to my later appointment on time and was told I needed to re-schedule ( after leaving work and driving from South Houston).

June 20th, 2013

4 miscarriages !!!misdiagnosed

i totally agree with the rest. the worst ob gyn i have ever been to... first child during my pregnancy,she would tell me that every thing looked normal .and my child was born with plenty of disabilities that could had been detected during pregnancy. then 4 miscarriages and the medical assistant is the one who detected that i was miscarrying not her . and when ever i go back for follow ups she says normal ,normal !!!!!!!!

April 22nd, 2013

Severe misdiagnosis

After seeing Dr. Browning for several years, I went for my routine visit but after telling her about my problems and symptoms: cycles every six days, pain in my back, severe cravings and mood swings, I was told that this was "normal." After test results came back abnormal, I was told they were not going to do anything because I didn't have HPV, and they would see me at my visit next year. Well, after having a previous bout with pre-cancerous cells, I decided to visit another doctor. After an exam, it was determined that a huge polyp of pre-cancerous cells was missed during my exam with Dr. Browning. This was not something that should have been missed. It was large enough it had to be surgically removed. In addition, my problems were because I was on the wrong kind of medication - so I was not "normal" as they said. Please steer clear of this doctor because not only will she not listen to you, she will tell you that you are normal, when in reality there are things that are wrong. Imagine what could have happened if I'd left this alone and waited the year that they were going to do??

October 22nd, 2010

BEST DR EVER!!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this Dr to everyone! I have been going to her for many years! I have gone to other OBGYN's, she is the BEST!!! I hope my insurance never changes because I would hate to lose her as a Dr! She is so caring, gentle, she takes time with you, she listens and she answers any and all questions you may have. She should be Dr of the year-every year! See for yourself.

June 26th, 2017