Dr. Jennifer Brunet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Best obgy
Dr Brunet is one of my favorite Drs that I've ever had! She's super friendly, always explains things to make sure you understand and makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave!

May 4th, 2016
Please Be Warned
Do not go to her if you need your child delivered. Did not show up to his delivery, I was crowning and waiting for her for five hours. She finally came for me, but because she had to clock in for work. Unreliable and almost ruined my entire birth experience because she seemed mad the whole five minutes she was in delivery.

July 26th, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Brunet to anyone. She is very down to earth and actually cares about her patients. I had a very bad experience with my first child and was scared for this delivery. She made me feel very comfortable and helped me get through the delivery. It went perfect!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience or doctor!!

July 17th, 2013
Outstanding/I love her
She was really there for me when I had my baby boy. He is my first born and he was born premature at 29 weeks and my follow ups with her were great. She cares, she's concerned and she is the best at what she does. The staff is great, it's always clean and wait time is no time. I never waited over 10 mins. She's prompt and very sweet. I love my dr. Jen. My first and only obgyn!!!

June 7th, 2012
I use to like going to see her,but since she changed nurses and i had my baby already im not going back. The new nurse moves like molasses. She barely talks she barely smiles.But Dr. Brunet is good doctor, she just needs new staff.

March 16th, 2012
Wait time is un heard of....I didnt even have a chance to take a seat in the lobby and i was being called to the back! Amazing..She is a very down to earth doctor,makes u feel like shes your friend her nurse is very nice & sweet. Within 30mins i was in and out!