Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist

3131 Maple Dr NE
Ste 102
Atlanta, GA 30305
404-816-7900
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  K Carter- previous patient  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Burger was very helpful in diagnosing my life long skin conditions and finally giving me the confidence of beautiful skin.

|  Unbelievable....and not in a good way....  |  show details
by YoungOne on Sep 2nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

I normally see Dr. Forney (who is wonderful) but I was interested in having a tattoo removed and the front desk told me that Dr. Forney does not remove tattoos, but Dr. Burger did so I scheduled an appointment. First appointment, she started the removal process. Her quote was considerably higher than I had received before, but I decided to go ahead anyway. No difference in the tattoo. I go in for the second appointment a few weeks later and they prepare me to have the tattoo 'on my right arm' removed. (It is on my BACK!) She finally gets to the right place and doesn't even realize that she has already treated it once. She did not even have my chart. The numbing did not work. After it was over and while still on the table, I asked her if lipomas ever had to be removed, she said not usually, looked at mine and told me if I wanted to schedule something to remove it, to let them know. I proceeded to check out and discover that she charged me (and my insurance company)$135 for telling me lipomas don't usually need to be removed!! She should have told me she was charging me for this great expertise (ha!) and let me get my money's worth and asking if what I had actually was a lipoma and looking at it instead of just touching it through my shirt. Truly amazing. If you go here, be careful not to get ripped off and make sure they have your correct info....

|  Beware...  |  show details
by YoungOne on Sep 2nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2009

While very nice, Dr. Burger spent the least possible time with me and had no other patients waiting. I could hear her and her assistants laughing and talking before she came in the patient room and then continued to chatter after she left the room. I felt like I was interrupting a social visit. She also seemed uninterested in finding the cause to my problem. Just wanted to give me a prescription and send me on my way.

|  terrible physician  |  show details
by UNHAPPY CUSTOMER on Jan 23rd, 2008

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, OR YOU WILL REGRET IT

|  Thanks!  |  show details
by jslodge on Jan 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I always feel comfortable going to see Dr. Burger. Thanks for looking at all aspects of life and really trying to help!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  very professional dermatologist  |  show details
by jpmoore on Dec 16th, 2006 on kudzu.com

as a skin cancer patient, i have been to many dermatologists over the years. dr burger is the most professional, thorough and personable doctor that i have ever visited. the office staff does not make you wait an unreasonable amount of time, and the doctor does not rush you out the door.