A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Burke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Burke practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Burke practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.