Dr. Jennifer Burke MD Patient Reviews

Wonderful, compassionate doctor.

January 20th, 2016
Excellent doctor

June 30th, 2015
Five stars for Dr. Jennifer Burke, M.D.
Dr. Burke is the BEST! She is a wonderful doctor, and made me feel at ease while diagnosing a relatively serious (and surprise to me) condition. Dr. Burke is guiding me through the treatment process with knowledge, professionalism and personal care. She has the best beside manner ever - and LISTENS! I will never change doctors as long as she is available. Five stars for Dr. Burke!

May 25th, 2012
Blessed to have found such an amazing doctor!
Dr. Burke is absolutely amazing! We relocated out to AZ when my daughter was about a year and found Dr. Burke about 4 months later. Our daughter had a number of problems with her ears and allergic reactions to antibiotics. Dr. Burke was able to diagnose the problems...help us to make it through ear infections and tubes and keep a smile on our little girls face! The best thing about Dr. Burke is that she spends time with you asking and answering any questions on her visit. Her bedside manner is top notch and better than any I have seen from a Doctor. More important than that, when I call and leave a message on the nurses line...Dr. Burke calls me back within an hour most the time. She takes time with her patients and you do not feel rushed. I am so blessed to have found her and recommend her to anyone!

December 9th, 2011
I really like Dr. Burke. She is very personal and good at diagnosis. I trust her and would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

October 19th, 2010
Unfortunately, Dr. Burke has retired from active practice...a big loss to the medical profession in Arizona.

May 19th, 2010
Dr. Burke is one of the best
Dr. Burke has been our familiy doctor for almost six years now. She has cared for my two teens into adults and my husband, as well as myself. She has superior bedside manner and truely cares. She takes time with her patients. She has handled our annuals, basic colds and our major illnesses. She watches your blood work carefully and refers you on to specialists when needed. She does not schedule unnecessary tests/exams but makes sure that the rights ones are done for where you are in life and according to your family history. I HIGHLY recommend her.

October 6th, 2009
Excellent Dr
One of the best Doctors I have ever been able to see.