Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Blessed to have found such an amazing doctor! show details Blessed to have found such an amazing doctor!
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Burke is absolutely amazing! We relocated out to AZ when my daughter was about a year and found Dr. Burke about 4 months later. Our daughter had a number of problems with her ears and allergic reactions to antibiotics. Dr. Burke was able to diagnose the problems...help us to make it through ear infections and tubes and keep a smile on our little girls face! The best thing about Dr. Burke is that she spends time with you asking and answering any questions on her visit. Her bedside manner is top notch and better than any I have seen from a Doctor. More important than that, when I call and leave a message on the nurses line...Dr. Burke calls me back within an hour most the time. She takes time with her patients and you do not feel rushed. I am so blessed to have found her and recommend her to anyone!

Dec 9th, 2011

I really like Dr. Burke. She is very personal and good at diagnosis. I trust her and would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

by John Walker on Oct 19th, 2010

Unfortunately, Dr. Burke has retired from active practice...a big loss to the medical profession in Arizona.

Dr. Burke is one of the best show details Dr. Burke is one of the best
May 19th, 2010

Dr. Burke has been our familiy doctor for almost six years now. She has cared for my two teens into adults and my husband, as well as myself. She has superior bedside manner and truely cares. She takes time with her patients. She has handled our annuals, basic colds and our major illnesses. She watches your blood work carefully and refers you on to specialists when needed. She does not schedule unnecessary tests/exams but makes sure that the rights ones are done for where you are in life and according to your family history. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
by Mark Gohlke on Oct 6th, 2009

One of the best Doctors I have ever been able to see.

Best I've found show details Best I've found
by SStout on Sep 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Burke and her staff have won my confidence. What began as an exercise in convenience, quickly morphed into a trusting doctor/patient relationship. She's young, intelligent and extremely knowledgeable. I trust her judgment more than any physician in the Valley. She's a great family doctor and sports physician, so she's diverse in her practice. Highly recommend this doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com