A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burks
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Burks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Advance Care Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer E Burks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Burks practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Burks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Burks practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Family Physicians.