A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burks
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Burks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Burks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Advance Care Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer E Burks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Burks practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Burks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Burks practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Primary Care Doctors.