A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Burnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Burnett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Burnett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Burnett practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Family Physicians.