Dr. Jennifer Bussell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Dr. Bussell listens
BEFORE examining me and giving her opinion of 'what is going on,' Dr. Bussell LISTENS to my story, about what I THINK is 'going on.' Clinically, she is very good and before you leave the office, she makes sure that I know a plan, the plan going ahead. She is always adjusting her plan according to my individualized care needs, and I find her a good resource. Dr Bussell gets an A+ in my book; I'm a nurse and I've seen some really good and some not so desirous docs in my time. She is one of the best!

October 22nd, 2015
Great Internal Medicine Doctor
She is very friendly with great bedside manners. She listens well so that she can give an accurate diagnosis. She follows up as soon as answers are found and her staff also follows up. She is concerned about your well being, asks you for updates about previous visits with her and offers alternatives if needed all in the same visit. People have to remember that doctors are not mind readers. You have to be prepared to express yourself. Write down your questions and concerns so you do not forget to ask them. This will enhance your visit tenfold.

June 2nd, 2014
Review
Dr Bussell is highly interested in her patients. She is quite attentive to when it comes to answering the questions one comes in with. I appreciate her ability to address all issues questioned with patience and understanding. I recommend Dr Bussell to any one who desires a true physician visit.

April 22nd, 2013
Don't waste your time.
She was arrogant and rude. Didn't spend appropriate amount of time and was very opinionated.