Dr. Jennifer Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Butler?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Butler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 27th, 2015

Dismissive

I've been to Dr. Butler and always dreaded the next visit. I've since switched doctors at the practice and my experience has been completely different...for the better. As others mentioned, she has no personality or bedside manner. She makes you feel very uncomfortable. I came to her with pain in the kidney area and we did a urinalysis and she prescribed an Rx. My results came back with no infection, however, there was blood in my urine. She called to tell me that I could stop taking the meds. I said, what about the blood? She said it was such a small amount and nothing to be worried about. Who says that?!?! I was persistent and returned back to see another doctor since I still had the pain. I explained the situation and he did another urine test and still found blood. He said she should have absolutely done a follow up. He ordered up a kidney/bladder ultrasound. Results still pending. I would not recommend her.

August 12th, 2015

Was more interested in completing list s then listening and responding to my concerns. Left feeling my issues were brushed over and not fully discussed

February 22nd, 2013

Not recommended

I've seen her a couple of times and keep telling myself -- "perhaps next visit will go better". I had pain for a long time( below my waist), she kept telling me I had to lose weight. I tried Tylenol-- everything else to control the pain and she would not rx anything to me. It wasn't until I went in a third time and was seen by a different doctor at this practice that he ordered an US and discovered I had a hernia. Not someone I would recommend. She has no personality.

October 30th, 2012

Not personable at all

Ok Doctor but not very personable. If your looking for someone who is excited about helping you, she is not it. Nice person but she needs to show some more of her self. Makes you feel uncomfortable at times.

June 18th, 2012

Uncomfortable

My annual physical - she checked glands in neck, listened to my chest, took my pulse and said "see you next year". Barely looked me in the eye. Spent far more time hunched over her laptop than engaging with me. Felt like I was a distraction. I did try asking a few questions, was met with an ammused kind of superiority. Weird, uncomfortable office from the waiting room to the examination room. Tried one more appointment, thought maybe just a bad day. Not. Strange place. Strange person. Would never go back.

January 4th, 2012

Very serious, not someone I would follow up with but that's just my personal opinion. She didn't have much of a personality and very the monotone voice annoyed me somewhat, however,other than that, she is ok. She is thorough and attentive, if you can get past her weirdness you'll do fine.

May 31st, 2017