A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Byrne, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Byrne DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Byrne practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
See Troutdale Primary Care Doctors.