A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Chen, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- California Pacific Med Center St Lukes Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer C Chen M.P.H. and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Chen practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Emergency Physicians and Sylmar Internists.