A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Choi, DC, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Choonsil Choi DC and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Choi practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Choi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Flushing Physiatrists.