A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Choi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Choi, DC, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Choonsil Choi DC and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Choi practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Choi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Choi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Kailua Kona, HI.
See Huntington Station Physiatrists.