A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Gilbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gilbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Catherine Gilbert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gilbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.