A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Gilbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gilbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Catherine Gilbert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Gilbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.