Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hopkins, Sleep Disorders Specialist (Adult and Pediatric) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hopkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes Community Medical Center - The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Chen Hopkins MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hopkins practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Internists, Conroe Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Conroe Pediatricians.