A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hopkins, Sleep Disorders Specialist (Adult and Pediatric) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hopkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes Community Medical Center - The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Chen Hopkins MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hopkins practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Internists, Conroe Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Conroe Pediatricians.