A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kim MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Kim practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Kim practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists, Ann Arbor Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.