A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Lee practice?
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Dermatology, and Hospitalist near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Friendswood Internists, Friendswood Endocrinologists, and Friendswood Dermatologists.