A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer C Lee MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Internal Medicine near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Friendswood Internists.