A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Simmons, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Simmons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
- Aria Health Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Chalfin Simmons FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Simmons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Simmons practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.