Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Caceres
Dr. Jennifer Caceres, MD, PHD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Lake Worth, FL (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Caceres is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, St Mary's Medical Center and JFK Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Caceres has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Caceres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Henry Haire
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Jonathan Berman
Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Mirtha Kelijman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi42