A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Caffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Caffey, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Mainland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caffey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Caffey practice?
Dr. Jennifer Caffey practices Pediatrics near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Dickinson Pediatricians.