Dr. Jennifer Calabrese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Calabrese?

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Is a very caring doctor. She even remembers what room I was in when she had to tell me I was having a heart attack two and a half years ago. Sometime there is a wait but she takes time with you when you have concerns.

wonderful,understanding and a life saver

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

wonderful-- she took the time to listen to me when I had medical problems and I couldn't afford treatment understanding---knew who to send me to when I was in trouble which allowed me to sleep at night also when my kidneys began to she was there what else can I say but a life saver

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

I had been to about sixteen Doctors how couldn't find the problem I was. I went to Dr. Calabrese and she was wonderful very nice. She didn't pass me along to some else like the other Doctors did.

Posted on October 7th, 2016

She is wonderful. Great personality and very caring. Get's to the bottom of the problem.

My Doctor Jennifer

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I been going to Tri-city for years my doctor is Jennifer Calabrese and I can say she a very understanding doctor listens to you on any problem you might have and advise you on any medical treatment you might need.

Can't believe she still is a doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Worst doctor of all times. Cannot believe she is still practicing. Never was in and always canceling appointments.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Calabrese is a very kind, thorough and caring physician. She takes the time to really get to know you and to listen to you. She is always trying to find better ways to help you and goes above and beyond in many cases. Her medical assistant , Angie , has those same characteristics. The reception staff have always treated my husband and I with the utmost respect. I would recommend Dr Calabrese to everyone. You won't find a more dedicated doctor.

Long Waits and Uncaring and Unsympathetic

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Even with an 8:30 a.m. appointment I had to wait over an hour. No explanation offered when asked why. I was in pain and dealing with another family major illness. The office atmosphere is terrible. Noisy offices next to lab work area. She doesn't listen nor seem to care about what is going on in a patient's life. I would never recommend her to anyone. I will be getting a new doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I'm honestly not sure how she got her medical licence.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Dr. Calabrese was my doctor for about 3 years until I moved to Ma. She was incredibly good. She did run late as others have said, but once she did see you, she was kind, thorough and listened to what you were telling her. Not only was she an excellent dr. who diagnosed a couple of conditions, and sent me to specialists as needed, she remembered things about your life and asked about them when she had time. I would Highly recommend Dr. Calabrese to anyone, esp. someone who wants a woman dr. as I did.

Posted on November 20th, 2012

The last few year, the care that I have received from this doctor really went down hill.

Didn't listen

Posted on October 29th, 2012

This doctor just ignored my questions and then accused me of lying about my symptoms. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.