Dr. Jennifer Calabrese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Calabrese?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Calabrese?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2017

I had been to about sixteen Doctors how couldn't find the problem I was. I went to Dr. Calabrese and she was wonderful very nice. She didn't pass me along to some else like the other Doctors did.

October 7th, 2016

She is wonderful. Great personality and very caring. Get's to the bottom of the problem.

October 5th, 2016

My Doctor Jennifer

I been going to Tri-city for years my doctor is Jennifer Calabrese and I can say she a very understanding doctor listens to you on any problem you might have and advise you on any medical treatment you might need.

August 9th, 2016

Can't believe she still is a doctor

Worst doctor of all times. Cannot believe she is still practicing. Never was in and always canceling appointments.

August 4th, 2016

Dr. Calabrese is a very kind, thorough and caring physician. She takes the time to really get to know you and to listen to you. She is always trying to find better ways to help you and goes above and beyond in many cases. Her medical assistant , Angie , has those same characteristics. The reception staff have always treated my husband and I with the utmost respect. I would recommend Dr Calabrese to everyone. You won't find a more dedicated doctor.

March 2nd, 2016

Long Waits and Uncaring and Unsympathetic

Even with an 8:30 a.m. appointment I had to wait over an hour. No explanation offered when asked why. I was in pain and dealing with another family major illness. The office atmosphere is terrible. Noisy offices next to lab work area. She doesn't listen nor seem to care about what is going on in a patient's life. I would never recommend her to anyone. I will be getting a new doctor.

September 5th, 2015

customer or was

I call twice with name and number no one continues to call me back I need my prescip filled. you guys stay classy

April 27th, 2015

I'm honestly not sure how she got her medical licence.

October 1st, 2013

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Calabrese was my doctor for about 3 years until I moved to Ma. She was incredibly good. She did run late as others have said, but once she did see you, she was kind, thorough and listened to what you were telling her. Not only was she an excellent dr. who diagnosed a couple of conditions, and sent me to specialists as needed, she remembered things about your life and asked about them when she had time. I would Highly recommend Dr. Calabrese to anyone, esp. someone who wants a woman dr. as I did.

November 20th, 2012

The last few year, the care that I have received from this doctor really went down hill.

October 29th, 2012

Didn't listen

This doctor just ignored my questions and then accused me of lying about my symptoms. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

May 12th, 2012

Love this Dr

Dr Calabrese is a kind, caring doctor and those rarely exist these days.