A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Camp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Camp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Howard Camp MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Camp practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Camp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Camp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Physiatrists.