A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camp
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Camp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Camp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Camp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Howard Camp MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Camp practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Camp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Camp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Physiatrists.