Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 13th, 2016
Maybe she was in a bad mood that day but she was very rude

August 23rd, 2016
Caring Doctor
Dr. Capezzuti listened to my issues and was very thorough. She was easy to talk to and very compassionate. The first doctor in the 3 years that I've lived in Fort Lauderdale that I would recommend. I'm happy I have a new doctor I can trust.

August 4th, 2016
She's the best! Caring, interested, great follow-up.

July 28th, 2016
She's the best!
I've been going to Dr. Capezutti for years, she is thorough, reassuring and always available. I highly recommend her!

July 6th, 2016
Phenomenal Office
I contacted Dr. Capezzuti's office as a new patient today. I had a sore throat, which is normally not a big deal to me, but I am flying out of the country next week and needed to be checked out. Her staff was PHENOMENAL! I had contacted several offices that were closer to my house and the staff was completely rude. As soon as Dr. Capezzuti's staff answered I knew I had found the right office. Sweet, attentive and knowledgable. They squeezed me in a couple hours after my call and when I arrived they were the ANGELS I heard over the phone. Dr. Capezzuti had a beautiful bedside manner and made me feel completely comfortable. She answered all my questions and did it all with a smile. I would recommend this office to EVERYONE (as long as you are friendly, as that is all they deserve).

June 29th, 2016
She was on top of things and an excellent doctor.

May 25th, 2016
Dr. Capezzuti is great!
Dr. Capezzuti has always been very caring and concerned whenever I see her. She has an excellent bedside manner. She is always willing to listen to my questions and takes the time to answer them. Her office is immaculate. Chaka, her front desk staff member, is always very polite, helpful, courteous and efficient. I never have any trouble getting an appointment, and each experience has always been a positive one.

May 5th, 2016
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Capezzuti is the best doctor I've ever visited. She genuinely cares about her patients. I never have to wait too long in her office, and she's always knowledgeable. Dr. Capezzuti always treats the whole person. She really gets to know you and cars cares about her patients' well being. A doctor's front office can make or break the practice. That's why I'm so happy that Dr. Capezzuti has Chakka there to greet and assist in treating patients. She's always friendly and knows the patients as well as Dr. Capezzuti. This is by far the best doctor in South Florida!

March 16th, 2016
Arrogant and Unprofessional
I went to see Dr. Capezzuti for a preventative care visit. I wanted to talk about Cholesterol Screening, Blood Pressure Screening, Diabetes Screening, Diet Counseling and Obesity Screening and Counseling. All of which were covered by my health plan. Dr. Capezzuti refused and told me that anything other than a basic physical would be charged for and I would have to pay since my HMO2750 plan was the worst plan available. She was extremely arrogant, unprofessional and "Hated being a doctor". Her words not mine.

January 29th, 2016
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Capezetti, I have not had a physician who would work with me and she accurately diagnosed me after an excellent work up and diagnostic evaluation. Very personal as well.

December 10th, 2015
Exceptional Experience
The staff were exceptionally friendly. The young lady at check in- Ms. Cooper was gracious and extremely helpful from the time I made the appointment to my actual visit. She was friendly and was smiling from the moment I walked in to the time I left. I actually manage several healthcare facilities in the area and was very impressed with Ms. Cooper. The provider herself was approachable and I didn't feel rushed as you do at some primary care appointments. She actually took the time to listen to me and preform her examination.

July 29th, 2015
I really like Dr. Capezzuti. Very knowledgeable and friendly.