Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti?

A highly recommended family doctor.

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr. Capezzuti and her excellent staff have been taking care of me for over 5 years. I seldom wait more than a few minutes in the pleasant waiting room and am always attended to with compassion and a competent staff, all done with a personal touch. I have and will always recommend Dr. Capezzuti.

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I have been a patient for 8 years. She always takes her time to listen to my concerns. She is very thorough, always professional and genuinely a nice person who cares for her patients. I really appreciate that because I'm a dentist.

Kind & Caring

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Its been almost a year that I have been a patient of Dr. Capezzuti's. She is caring, concerned, straight forward and professional. I really appreciate that she listens to me. She believes in individuality. What do I mean? She doesn't believe the same care, medication or process is for everyone. She finds what works for you and then goes from there. Her and her staff are just great!

Simply the best doctor with the best team

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I cannot express the safety and trust I have not only Dr. Jennifer Capezzuti, but also in her staff. They go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met. Anything I have ever needed, I know I have been in good hands and makes dealing with anything easy. Forever greatful for this doctor and team. Highly recommended

Im so Happy I found Dr Capezzuti!!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

New to South Florida, I took a chance and went with Dr Jennifer. I am a women in my 50's, have lived all over and had many experiences with Doctors, and I will honestly say Im so grateful I found Jennifer Capezzuti! Thank YOU Jennifer, thank you for sitting next to me and really taking time to listen, assess, give me your professional advice and some very helpful recommendations toward my climb back to good health. You and your very sweet, attentive staff made me feel comfortable and cared for! Therefore, for those of you shopping around, it is my opinion, as a very discerning women that needs some pro-active, attentive care, I highly recommend Dr Capezzuti and her office staff and give them all a big High-Five! Lucky Me!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Maybe she was in a bad mood that day but she was very rude

Caring Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Capezzuti listened to my issues and was very thorough. She was easy to talk to and very compassionate. The first doctor in the 3 years that I've lived in Fort Lauderdale that I would recommend. I'm happy I have a new doctor I can trust.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

She's the best! Caring, interested, great follow-up.

She's the best!

Posted on July 28th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Capezutti for years, she is thorough, reassuring and always available. I highly recommend her!

Phenomenal Office

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I contacted Dr. Capezzuti's office as a new patient today. I had a sore throat, which is normally not a big deal to me, but I am flying out of the country next week and needed to be checked out. Her staff was PHENOMENAL! I had contacted several offices that were closer to my house and the staff was completely rude. As soon as Dr. Capezzuti's staff answered I knew I had found the right office. Sweet, attentive and knowledgable. They squeezed me in a couple hours after my call and when I arrived they were the ANGELS I heard over the phone. Dr. Capezzuti had a beautiful bedside manner and made me feel completely comfortable. She answered all my questions and did it all with a smile. I would recommend this office to EVERYONE (as long as you are friendly, as that is all they deserve).

Posted on June 29th, 2016

She was on top of things and an excellent doctor.

Dr. Capezzuti is great!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Capezzuti has always been very caring and concerned whenever I see her. She has an excellent bedside manner. She is always willing to listen to my questions and takes the time to answer them. Her office is immaculate. Chaka, her front desk staff member, is always very polite, helpful, courteous and efficient. I never have any trouble getting an appointment, and each experience has always been a positive one.