A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Caplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Caplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Caplan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Caplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Caplan practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.