A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Carl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Carl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Carl, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carl graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Carl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wynne Carl MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer W. Carl practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Carl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Carl practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Port Angeles, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Townsend, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Port Angeles Physiatrists.