A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Beck Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Beck Carlos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck Carlos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Beck Carlos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Beck Carlos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Beck Carlos practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Beck Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Beck Carlos practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.