A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Carroll is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Carroll, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Carroll MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Carroll has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Carroll practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, OH and Streetsboro, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.