Dr. Jennifer Castillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 7th, 2012
Top notch!
The office staff is wonderful and very efficient. Dr.Castillo is very professional and took the time to talk to me to find out what was going on. I was a new patient with many issues snd I believe im getting the best care out there now .

January 31st, 2010
I left the office feeling so terrible about my experience that I had my husband immediately change our primary care physician. When I requested to change my birth control due to adverse side effects she seemed to be helping, but then said she couldn't prescribe due to her beliefs but someone else would call it in. This made me feel extremely uncomfortable and I wouldn't ever feel right about discussing anything personal with her ever again. It takes a great deal of trust to let a doctor examine you and I would never have felt that she wasn't judging me, so I could never trust her to care for me to the standard that I expect from my personal doctor. I felt she could have let someone else call it in without telling me, by telling me where she stands I felt judged and incredibly embarrassed I have never felt this way when visiting any other doctor in the UM health system.