A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cather is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cather, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Dermal Fillers
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cather graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cather has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Clay Cather MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Cather practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cather has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Cather practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.