Dr. Jennifer Cather MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2016
She is the best. She takes time with you and really explains all available options.

June 17th, 2013
Attorney
I was referred to Dr. Cather by a prominent Baylor Hospital/Medprovider internal medicine physician. Even though I am a former melanoma cancer victim, I was informed that Dr. Cather only accepts new oncology and plastic surgeon patients. Dr. Cather shuffles all other patients to a nurse practioner.

May 15th, 2013
Exceptional care
,I Have been a patient of Dr. Cather for 5 years, visiting once a year for routine skin check. Every visit was a pleasant experience from the front desk, assistants, and Dr. Cather. She is so personable, efficient and an excellent physician. We relocated to NC 4 months ago , returned for a visit to Dallas and made appointments with Dr. Cather while in town. She discovered melanoma. A shock for both of us. She expedited biopsies and in office surgery for me and is continuing to follow me "long distance". For years I have recommended her to everyone, I will continue to do so even from a distant state. She is everything a physician should be.

February 1st, 2013
I really like this Dr. She always has a great attitude. Is willing to answer questions and has a smooth streamlined operation.

September 17th, 2010
Dr. Cather came as a post op referral. I had a serious reaction to the surgical prep. Problem solved in 2 days.I went back with another crazy rash. Resolved in 1.5 days. EXCELLENT in treatment even with mystery diagnosis.

June 21st, 2010
One of the Best
I have a rare skin condition that is difficult to treat. Dr. Cather and I have worked on it for a couple of years, and finally I decided to get a consult at Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale (Dermatology is better there). I met with 8 dermatologists (they were interested in my case), and Dr. Cather had already tried every single thing they could recommend. She is in a class by herself in Dallas. She does research, likes to solve problems, and is straightforward and honest. You can't find a better dermatologist.

March 17th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I had three moles on my face removed by Dr. Cather - I was anxious about scarring. She did a spectacular job - the scarring was so minimal that I cannot see them unless I look for them. She put me at ease. Excellent "bedside" manner.

June 2nd, 2017