A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Chapman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Chapman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer H Chapman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Chapman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Chapman practices Family Medicine near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Elkin, NC and Sparta, NC.
See Mount Airy Primary Care Doctors.