A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Chatburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Chatburn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Chatburn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Critical Illness
- Deep Hypothermia Induced Circulatory Arrest
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intensive Care
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Nerve Block
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatburn graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Chatburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Chatburn practice?
Dr. Jennifer Chatburn practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.