A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Childs-Roshak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs-Roshak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Childs-Roshak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Childs-Roshak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Childs-Roshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Childs-Roshak practice?
Dr. Jennifer Childs-Roshak practices Family Medicine near Whitinsville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Whitinsville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Childs-Roshak, Dr. Genoveva Childs-Roshak