A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Christner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Christner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Christner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christner graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Christner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Gold Christner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Christner practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Christner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Christner practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.