Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Clamme
Dr. Jennifer Clamme, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford City, IN, with another office in Upland, IN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Clamme is affiliated with IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, IU Health Blackford Community Physicians and IU Health Ball Memorial. Dr. Clamme has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Clamme has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Clamme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford City, IN.
Dr. Helen Borgenheimer
Hartford City, IN 1.18 mi16
Dr. Heidi Lakanen
Hartford City, IN 1.18 mi26
Dr. Elpidio Feliciano
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Hartford City, IN 1.19 mi17