Dr. Jennifer Clary MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

September 18th, 2016
Lately has been unhelpful
Lately, she has been extremely unhelpful. Won't work with me to fix my issues that have been going on for years. Wants to slap a bandaid on them. Doesn't provide me with any suitable alternatives to medications or treatments that I am unwilling to take. When I disagree with a treatment plan, she just says that's the only option and tough luck. The Internet disagrees that it's the only option. Glad she'll take my money 6 times per year and do nothing for me. More worried about me becoming dependent on a drug than struggling through life with health issues daily.

December 22nd, 2014
I spoke with this doctor via the Sutter nurse advice line. I had called in distress due to unsettling news I received earlier that day regarding my health. This doctor was condescending and misinterpreted my words. Rather than feeling a sense of comfort, I felt worse after speaking with her. I would avoid her as a doctor.

September 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Clary really works in the best interest for her patients. She takes time to listen, never tries to force a treatment on you but rather gives you options and let's you choose the treatment you would feel most comfortable with. She never tries to rush you, is honest and has integrity. She cares!!!!

January 30th, 2013
Great Experience
I liked that Dr. Clary listened to everything I said and asked questions about anything that was unclear. She made sure all of my questions were answered. She was very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Clary.