A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Schwartz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Diane Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Cardiologists.