A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Cohen practice?
Dr. Jennifer Cohen practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Flint, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.