A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer D Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Cohen practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Flint, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.