Dr. Jennifer Colyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Colyer?

Posted on February 15th, 2016

We love Dr. Colyer and her staff!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Love her.

Wonderful caring doctor and staff

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Dr. Colyer is the best!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Colyer is the pediatrician to both my boys. She is so sweet and caring to them. She will hug them and encourage my oldest son who has ADHD. She listens to me as a parent and is supportive. She's never been condescending to me like some doctors can be. I would recommend her to anyone because she is just so awesome! My kids get great care from her and her staff.

You will never find a better doctor!

Posted on September 9th, 2010

Dr. Coyler was my son's doctor from birth to 12 months,we just moved out of state, and I can't seem to find a doctor or nurses that come anywhere close to Dr. Colyer. Dr. Coyler and her nurses were so great with my son and were very easy to talk with, they make you feel at home, and are very reasuring and helpful in so many ways!! Seriously, they are the one reason i did not want to move. I trust their opinions,and care for my son so much that I would probably drive the distance if it were possible just to keep Dr. Colyer as my son's doctor!!! If you can't get in to see Dr. Colyer, Dr. Semple is so amazing as well!!!! I also can not say enough about the nurses there, my son smiled so big every time he saw them, they rock! The front desk could use a little cheering up however- but the care provided makes you forget about that!

We LOVE Dr. Colyer

Posted on July 7th, 2009

Dr. Colyer is a wonderful caring physician. We have been unbelievably pleased with her as a physician to our two boys. She not only spends time with me and my boys to make sure I know what's going on but she also doesn't make us wait long. I don't know how she does it. :D When my boys are sick or had some incident, she personally calls us at home to check on them. This was one of the best moves I made for my boys...and me.

Posted on June 8th, 2016