Dr. Jennifer Cooke Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

One of the few doctored that listens to you.

February 10th, 2017

receptionist rude and inexperience with it come to medical emergency's. We are a number and we have to wait for a long time to see the doctor, In the past Doctor Cook treated us as people.

July 20th, 2015

TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN SITUATION, GETS ME IN WHEN I NEED TO GO

June 22nd, 2015

Phone calls are not answered, instead ALL calls go to Messaging and are rarely returned on the same day!

March 19th, 2015

excellent dr took care if my needs

May 14th, 2014

Was diagnosed with strained ribs. After a month of taking it easy and not lifting, I ended up in the hospital with what they thought was kidney stones, fortunately it wasn't. Was treated with two antibiotics from hospital. After a week of antibiotics, I tried to make an appointment with the doctor, including faxing over my abnormal labs. I was told someone would call me and schedule an appointment. 48 hours later still no appointment and a second trip to the ER for the infection and another round of antibiotics. Could have avoided the ER both times if I could be seen within 48 hours. Changing doctors ASAP.

November 25th, 2013

Nice doctor but rushes

She's a good doctor and a nice person, but I feel like she's rushed me through the first two appointments I've had with her. I'm not uncomfortable, but I wish she'd have taken more time with me, especially as a new patient. I felt like I had to ask all my questions really quickly before she bolted out the door. I trust her clinical judgment, but she needs to slow down. The office staff is decent, although not very warm.

February 7th, 2013

Dr Cooke is an awesome Dr!

She always listens to me. Takes her time with me. I never feel rushed to get out of the office. I've been seeing her for about a year and have had nothing but good, professional service.

March 3rd, 2017