inactive

Jennifer B Cox MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

March 5th, 2009
GREAT OFFICE
I would totally disagree with the previous statement I have been with the practice for 9 years and LOVE every physician. The staff is excellent and goes over and beyond. Dr. Cox is very thorough and I never feel rushed. She answers all of my questions and makes me feel like I am doing a WONDERFUL job at raising my children. She can relate to me as she is a mother of two herself. Relating to the previous statement everyone has bad days and maybe you caught her on a BAD day!!

August 20th, 2008
Typical Towson-ite
They seem only to be interested in how many kids can be seen in a day. We felt talked down to, rushed, and stupid. We are first time parents and have many questions. We were made to feel like out questions were stupid and no thought was given to them at all. I am looking for a new practice.